Founded in 1927, Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), The Premier Association of Financial Professionals®, is a global, independent association of more than 72,000 of the world's leading life insurance and financial services professionals from more than 500 companies in 70 nations and territories. MDRT members demonstrate exceptional professional knowledge, strict ethical conduct and outstanding client service. MDRT membership is recognized internationally as the standard of excellence in the life insurance and financial services business.
In Greece, out of the approximately 14,000 insurance consultants registered in the professional Chamber, there are about 40 active members in MDRT every year.
To be a valued, member-driven, international network of leading insurance and investment financial services professionals/advisors who serve their clients by exemplary performance and the highest standards of ethics, knowledge, service and productivity.
MDRT members should be ever mindful that complete compliance with and observance of the MDRT Code of Ethics shall serve to promote the highest quality standards of membership. These standards will be beneficial to the public and to the insurance and financial services profession.
Therefore, members shall:
- Always place the best interests of their clients above their own direct or indirect interests.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional competence and give the best possible advice to clients by seeking to maintain and improve professional knowledge, skills and competence.
- Hold in strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to their clients’ affairs.
- Make full and adequate disclosure of all facts necessary to enable clients to make informed decisions.
- Maintain personal conduct that will reflect favorably on the insurance and financial services profession and MDRT.
- Determine that any replacement of an insurance or financial product must be beneficial for the client.
- Abide by and conform to all provisions of the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which they do business.
Read what they wrote about us:
In 1927, 32 extraordinary life insurance producers, each of whom had sold at least USD 1 million of life insurance, dreamed of a forum dedicated to fostering a high-standard, professional approach to life insurance sales and service. Founded on the belief that growth is a result of exchanging ideas, the concept was: "To receive, individuals must give. "Out of this dream emerged MDRT — an international, independent association that represents the world's best sales professionals in the life insurance-based, financial services industry.
As a positive influence in the life insurance industry, has developed a rich tradition of sharing knowledge for the benefit of clients, prospects, producers and companies.